Email Contact

PO Box 267
4 Industrial Dr.
Kennebunk, ME 04043


Apply for Assistance

Do you qualify?

Participating homeowners must qualify for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), or whose income falls within these eligibility guidelines. Homeowners who feel that they qualify for weatherization assistance should contact York County Community Action or their town Assistance Office.

Apply Today:

If you or your family qualify for Keep York County Warm! please  complete this form and apply through the  York County Community Action Corporation or their local General Assistance Office.

*see “What is Weatherization?” for more information on the services we provide

Other Resources
2-1-1 Maine is a great way to access over 10,000 health and human services, including heating assistance. Check out their website or dial 2-1-1 for more information.

York County Community Action provides a wide range of services for qualified York county residents.