Building homes, building hope, building community!
Thank you to all of the walkers and sponsors who participated in the Walk to Raise the Roof in Wells. The event raised $26,355 for the Quarry Road Build.
The walk has helped to raise $105,000 toward our goal of $160,000 for the Carter’s home building project. If you would like to donate to the build, click here.
Habitat for Humanity York County is thriving, but it needs land to build more homes for deserving families. Find out how you can help. For more information click here.
Help Build the Carter Home
If you would like to help build the Carter's home on Quarry Road in Wells, Maine, please sign up to volunteer on VolunteerUP
Many thanks to our community partners and sponsors!
Special thanks to our supporters, volunteers and donors who make our work possible! Your help to build affordable housing for low-income families in York County is invaluable.
Your contributions are invaluable to our affordable housing mission.
NEWS in the Neighborhood
- Press Release - Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build
- Press Release - Community welcomes the Yearwood family into their new Habitat for Humanity home.
- Press Release - Cole Cerabona Completes Eagle Scout Project for Habitat for Humanity York County.
- Press Release - Corning Incorporated Foundation supports Habitat for Humanity of York County’s Wells Build.
- Click here to read the Habitat of Humanity York County's Spring newsletter and learn about the 27th home being built on Cole Road in West Kennebunk and the plan to build the 28th home on Quarry Road in Wells. The Spring newsletter also has information about
Habitat's collaboration with Efficiency Maine to "Keep York County Warm."
- Press Release - Habitat for Humanity York County Receives $5,000 from Community Matters More!
- WGME CBS Portland has an article and video on their website that features Habitat for Humanity York County's Cole Road Build and the Yearwood family.
Click here to go to the WGME article.
- Press Release
— Habitat for Humanity Your County's weatherization project in collaboration with York Community Service Association, York Rotary Club and the state program Efficiency Maine.